Monday, October 7, 2013

Seriously had to Google "Hat Chick" to find my blog

You know you have hit a new low when you can't even remember your blog url.  "Shameful" doesn't really even describe it.  Thank goodness for Google and links to said blog from a kind blogger who mentioned you a couple of YEARS ago....YEARS, people.  (Shout out to Fringe Girl for giving me a virtual lifeline)

I don't think I can recap what has happened in the past year since my last post.  Mostly because my memory isn't that good.  It's been the Big Year.  More good than bad, thankfully.  We have traveled at a break neck pace for the peeps sporting events in 2013 and had a whirlwind, never-ending summer vacation.  I lost an angelic friend to cancer.  Skibbie got her driver's license.  I have 2 teenagers...Action turned 13...Lord help me!  I have been forced to cyber-stalk my own children to keep up with their lives.  

I'm sure there's lots of new bloggy technology going on.  I plan to catch up on it.
I need to redesign my site....seriously? Update needed.

PLOT TWIST!

No comments:

How many have Peeped here?