Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Rainy and dreary

It's rainy and dreary today.  I didn't want to come to work today.  It is a perfect day to stay home and cuddle in with a book.  Instead, I'm in the office drinking coffee and preparing for an 11 am meeting. 

I was gifted a Book of the Month subscription and a Kindle last Christmas.  Perfect combination for the reader in your life.  I get a hard copy book then supplement with the Kindle.  I just finished reading "Riding the Bus with my Sister".  The story hits near and dear to my heart since Turtle has special needs.  I thought it was written fairly recently when I started reading it, only to discover the book was written about 10 years ago.  I wish I had read it then, to prepare me for the challenges ahead with my sister.  The story really hits home.  There was even a Hallmark movie made about it.  If I were at home today, I would try to find it and watch it...it's a cuddle down day.

Instead, I am here.  In the office.  Preparing to talk about rental cars.  Don't be jealous.

No comments:

How many have Peeped here?