Corky was going over cha-cha basics when he accused Action of doing more of a moonwalk than a cha-cha. Then, Action, told Corky that he knew how to moonwalk. Corky asked to see it.
This is what happened:
Corky then asked him who taught him to moonwalk. Action proudly said, "My mom." Corky looked over at me and gave me a nod. I promptly turned beat red. Notice I didn't video that part.
6 comments:
Too cute! I love this. Jacob leare the thriller dance in PE. It was hilarious to watch.
I am sorry I meant learned. I am sleep deprived!!
How cute is THAT!!
He did a mighty fine moonwalk. He must have a good teacher. ;-)
-FringeGirl
I demand a vlog of you doing the moonwalk!
I bet you rock!!
That is the best moonwalk I have seen short of MJ. WOW! You must have some moves. The miracles never cease!
Post a Comment