PDub, The Pioneer Woman, Ree......
...she's gonna be in my hood. And I'm going to meet her.
I'm dragging Angry and her 2 new twin babies down to get my cookbooks signed. I know the irony is too much to bear.
Me.
Getting a COOKBOOK.
SIGNED.
We have line tickets. PDub has blown up, hitting the New York Times best seller list and all,so you need tickets to stand in line (or "on" line for you Yanks) to get her to sign the cookbook.
Angry used to carpool to ballet with her sister Wetsy. Angry doesn't think Ree will remember her. I bet she will. I'm taking my camera so we can get pictures.
I'll be in line on Saturday, assuming that the SNOWFALL they are predicting doesn't mess things up.
Snow? In Little Town, Big State? I think the Hungarians across the street brought it with them.
The real question is this.....Which hat should I wear?
2 comments:
I am SO jealous!
I want to get her cookbook and stand in line all day to meet her. I'd be the idiot with absolutely nothing to say once I got my turn.
A hat and babies...you'll definitely make a picture on her blog!
Have fun.
-FringeGirl
That WOULD be the question, wouldn't it! ; )
I like your Christmas blog decor!
Post a Comment