Action, glaring at the angel from the couch, announced that her head was going to pop off.
"That's not a nice thing to say", I scolded.
Fifteen minutes later, the tree fell over.
Again!
EVERY year the tree falls. And this time it fell while Big Daddy was trying to tie it so it wouldn't fall.
The angel has managed to survive every fall.
Until this year.
Her head broke into a billion porcelain bits.
Does Action have the gift of prophecy? Or did he hex the tree? You decide.
I have to go find a tree topper to replace my decapitated angel. Maybe I'll just glue a barbie head to her .....hmmm
2 comments:
I'm cracking up over the barbie head idea, but I'm sorry you keep having tree problems.
Maybe you should tie the tree before decorating it. Hope you didn't lose too many ornaments.
-FringeGirl
Um, at the risk of sounding like a Big Bang roomie ... how big is your tree stand? All the string in the world isn't going to help if you don't have a rock solid, wide base. If you're getting a 12 foot tree (above average) you're going to need a wide tree stand (above average).
Post a Comment