We (me and Big Daddy) and another family bought a pack-n-ship place.
Christmas is the busiest time at the pack-n-ship place.
I am working every weekday at the pack-n-ship place.
Need a good workout? Come on by and tape cardboard boxes closed.
My left arm (because I am left handed) will look like Popeye's by the time Christmas gets here.
My children will know how to make every frozen meal known to man by the time Christmas gets here.
Styrofoam peanuts will stick to every surface known to man, but will elude the strongest vacuum.
Trying to talk over the sound of tape being strung from a tape gun is harder to do than to talk over the sound of a 747 taking off.
The mailman gets cranky at Christmas, no matter how much free coffee and candy you give him.
1 comment:
The Queen of Shipping has to weigh here......buy good tape. Cheap stuff is tough to work with and is very noisy. Call me and I can tell you what I use. Styrofoam peanuts are evil. Get starch ones. They are much easier to use and environmentally friendly to boot. Just don't get them wet....If you have any shipping questions call me. My consulting fee is low.
Denise
Post a Comment