I will post here next week when
a. school is out
b. soccer tournaments are over
c. I will have 3 days of clear thought before camps start
d. all of the above
The end of the school year is always crazy! Hope you get a little down time.
Thanks for your kind comments about my dress. Here's a little secret - I've never worn it out in public. I feel like it's too tight. So, until I drop a few pounds, it will keep hanging in my closet. I don't even know why since everybody's seen the picture. Crazy me. -FringeGirl
5 comments:
I hear you. I feel you. I understand.
The end of the school year is always crazy! Hope you get a little down time.
Thanks for your kind comments about my dress. Here's a little secret - I've never worn it out in public. I feel like it's too tight. So, until I drop a few pounds, it will keep hanging in my closet. I don't even know why since everybody's seen the picture. Crazy me.
-FringeGirl
Oh, I remember THOSE days! Didn't know if I was comin' or goin'!
We'll be glad to see ya when we see ya!
Enjoy the chaos, it will be over before you know it.
take your time...chill...no rush...
D, all of the above!
Post a Comment