Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Looking for July

June has completely disappeared.  How is that possible?  Where has the time gone?  It has been a blur.  Here are a few things that I have learned in the last 30 days.

Did you know....
...that lacrosse (a.k.a. yard hockey) is actually fun to play?
...that it is 105 degrees in the shade at cub scout camp? Every. day.
...that the contents of a 1900 sq ft house fits in 3 Pods?
...that soccer camp at the University of Florida rocks? (Go Gators!)
...that you can inherit a dog when your mother-in-law moves into your house?

...that you can use a solution of vinegar and baking soda to get skunk spray off said dog?
...that talking with your family and friends on Skype is WAY COOL?
...that you can plan an elaborate birthday party for your 10 yr old if you stay up until 1 am every night for a week?

Yeah, me either.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait ... your mother-in-law lives with you now? Where have I been?

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I was just wondering how I missed that too!
You have learned a LOT in 30 days!

How many have Peeped here?