Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bayou Belle is Beautiful


Are you totally jealous??  I got to meet the Bayou Belle  yesterday.  I loaded up and went to town where we met at a cute little bistro.  We chatted over coffee and croissants, made a quick trip downtown to one of my favorite "love to look but don't really buy anything other than the weird gifts" stores, then headed to one of her favorite stores.  She tolerated my Big City driving and incessant yapping.


Best line of the day?  "We've seen Mary, but we NEED Jesus"

Seriously, she is beautiful inside and out.  Contrary to what she says, she doesn't need P90X or PX90 or whatever it's called.  She walks the walk and talks the talk. She is truely a child of God and she radiates it.

I hope she will come back in November for more outrageous shopping - hint, hint Belle!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I just read about your meeting over at Belle's site. Sounds like a good time. Someday I'd love to meet a fellow blogging friend.

So glad I came over to visit.

Happy Blogging.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

-Fringegirl

How many have Peeped here?