Good question. I think I would be a cross between a poodle and a basset hound. My hair curls, but it kinda looks like I have long ears and my cheeks droop slightly, a trait I inherited from my father.
Has a big bark but no bite. A little overweight, but happy. Loves to sit in the leather chair under the ceiling fan. Loves to be around people. Loves her baths.
3 comments:
Good question. I think I would be a cross between a poodle and a basset hound. My hair curls, but it kinda looks like I have long ears and my cheeks droop slightly, a trait I inherited from my father.
-FringeGirl
A greyhound. I am very tall, can sprint fast for a while, but prefer to lie on the couch with my People.
It would have to be my Lab.
Has a big bark but no bite.
A little overweight, but happy.
Loves to sit in the leather chair under the ceiling fan.
Loves to be around people.
Loves her baths.
Post a Comment