My MIL has a contract on a house. The inspections are tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well.
When she moves out, I won't have a live-in cook or someone to help with the carpools. My poor peeps and Big Daddy will be back to scrounging for something to eat for supper because I forgot to take something out of the freezer. Action will be stuck riding with me to soccer.
I also won't have a dog (insert happy dance here!)
Sorry Bama the dog. I love you, but only when you don't live here.
4 comments:
WooHoo!!!! Hope all goes well.
And I am TRULY sorry you are losing your cook. I shed a tear in your direction.
How exciting! (Except for the no thawed meat for dinner thing. 'Tis the story of my life.)
Goodness your kids are getting so big!
Yay!!
Glad your MIL found a house!
Post a Comment