Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Important Announcement

I interrupt the home improvements to bring you this important message:

THE 80's ARE BACK!

Skibbie used the words "like" and "grody" in the same breath yesterday.



I believe that if you lived through the fashions and music of one era, you are free to opt-out of any and all portions of that revival.

Says the girl going to see Duran Duran tonight......oh yeah!

6 comments:

Penny said...

Duran Duran?? LUCKY YOU!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I may have to opt out of this go-round, but I do have many fond memories of my first bout with 80's. ;-)

-FringeGirl

Unknown said...

I cannot TELL you how many times we watched this movie!!!! This was like totally my generation!

Loved Drran Duran too!
Hope it was fun!

Unknown said...

Something is wrong with blogger, it keeps saying I am curlytop. This is Capri K!!!!

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

how's this?

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

There we go!

How many have Peeped here?