Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Has it really been 2 months already??

Bad Blogger! Bad, Bad Blogger!

Sorry folks. Since Easter, things have been a little busy around here, and my writing mind has been less than inspired. When I could have been blogging, I was hanging out by the pool reading the newspaper. As a result, I have a decent base tan and the ability to quote from the many articles I've read. We get the Wall Street Journal delivered to the house and it's filled with interesting articles beyond the news. As a matter of fact, I just returned from our 10th Annual Girls Trip where the topic of conversation one night turned to education and I could quote a few stats. (Thanks WSJ!)

Easing myself back into regular blogging, I will finish this post with photos from the last two months.



CRAWFISH!  18th annual boil - have TONS of pictures from this party.

Cousins!!

Dancing and more Dancing


10th Annual Girls trip in TENnessee.  Dollywood was just the beginning!

Building the dunebuggy....I didn't help.  There will be lots more on this later.

Nanan's birthday with kids, kids, and friends.

MORE cousins!! 
And for anyone who might be wondering....NO, I didn't finish re-landscaping the front yard, but I did re-do a bedroom.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like a busy two months. Fun photos. :-) Glad you're back.
-FringeGirl

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Hey Girly!!!
Thanks for the update, more please!

How many have Peeped here?