Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Great Catch Up

It's been over a year since I last blogged.  Of all the years, this past year was not the year to stop blogging.  So many important things happened....good things and bad things.  All things that should have been chronicled. 

My memory has never been good.  The original purpose of this blog was to preserve those memories and use the brain the good Lord gave me to at least record events at the moment.  Isn't that what life is....all the little moments strung together like pearls?

I volunteered too much last year.  I was over committed to the detriment of my family.  Dirty house, no dinner cooked, stressed-out over things I wasn't getting paid for.  Volunteeritis Defined.  Big Daddy has put me in volunteer re-hab, making me shun the sign-up sheet.  He has indoctrinated the peeps to the point that they won't even tell me about things that I can signup for...."No, Mom.  Nothing is going on.  Nobody needs your help.  What's for dinner?"

In the next few days, I am going to recap the biggest events of the year.  Sorry to make you relive the past, but you weren't there the first time, so pretend we are having coffee or at a cocktail party chatting, getting caught up. 

The past year begins tomorrow.

No comments:

How many have Peeped here?