Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Finally finished the landscaping

I realized upon review of my blog that I have posted relentlessly about the "landscaping project" that I started about 5 years ago.  Landscaping project = me pulling plants and weeds out of the ground without ever replacing them.  My yard was basically a barren wasteland for the duration of the last 4 years.  My neighbors were forgiving as long I kept the weeds from overtaking and tried to keep a few blades of grass growing.  In spite of my best intentions, the realities of life and my allergies prevented me from ever making any real progress. 

I finally relented and had to have a professional intervene.  It look me a year to find the right landscaper who could accomplish my vision within my budget.  He did an excellent job. 

This is the front of big house Little Town now:
This is the front of big house Little Town then:
I was able to enjoy this for about a year before we decided to sell the house.  Now I have a tiny townhouse with the tiniest flower beds ever.  Guess I should go ahead and hire my favorite landscaper again to make tiny townhouse nice for the three short years we intend to live there.  I know it's a rental, but it's still home.

No comments:

How many have Peeped here?