Did you know that Obama is coming to a classroom near you on September 8, 2009? I don't know if my school is participating.
Has anyone else heard anything about it? Seems like the White House would be hyping this, but there's no mention of it on WhiteHouse.gov.
I used to get emails from the White House when the government big wigs thought they needed to explain things in plain English for us common-folk or hype a big, shiny, new, expensive program, but since I renewed my NRA membership, the frequency of those emails has diminished signficantly.....hmmmm....wonder why?
Is your school going to watch the web-speech on the 8th?
4 comments:
My husband just wrote an article about this...I need to email it to you. Couldn't find your email address on your blog.....shoot me one....
nina@mbcportugalmissions.com
Haven't heard a word about it!
-FringeGirl
My Mom told me about it. She is a Fox News junkie. Evidently some people are keeping their kids home from school that day! Ours is old enough to come home and tell us what he said.
It may be wrong of me, but I dont get my kids all into that stuff, not that its not important,but they are homeschooled so we do bible time instead...
I must have got it from my mama & daddy cause they never got us into it...
Post a Comment