Oh, the woman of leisure will be missed. I so loved calling her almost everyday on my way home from work and KNOWING that she'd be on the other end. Now, I wonder, will you be driving home at the same time? In lieu of food, I'll send you a Day Planner (Covey version). Welcome back to the rat race that I fondly call 'hell'. --Delaweird
6 comments:
LOL.
Sorry for your loss.
Hope you're enjoying your new job!
-FringeGirl
Aren't southern women supposed to shower you with food during this difficult time? If I wasn't supposed to have my feet up, I would bring you a meal.
RIP, lady!
Oh, the woman of leisure will be missed. I so loved calling her almost everyday on my way home from work and KNOWING that she'd be on the other end. Now, I wonder, will you be driving home at the same time? In lieu of food, I'll send you a Day Planner (Covey version). Welcome back to the rat race that I fondly call 'hell'. --Delaweird
That's funny!!!!
Tech support would drive anyone to their grave. Or to DRINK!
Bless your heart....hope you're not re-thinking things.
Post a Comment