My friend, Angry, is about 31 weeks pregnant with twins. She already has two sweetie pie kids and has decided that now would be a good time to start a blog. I know what you are thinking, good timing, right?)
I thought the same thing until I realzied that I would have loved to have a blog to jot down my thoughts when I was pregnant and in the early child-rearing years. I have forgotten so many of the little things, like word attempts that came out less than perfect (honey, it's overALLS not overWEARS). I didn't keep a journal. It seemed too hard. But blogging is easy. And everyone can read my typing.......reading my handwriting? not so much.
Anywho.....Angry is a dear friend and I hope you will stop by and welcome her to bloggyville.
7 comments:
First...is that THE REAL Mona Lisa behind you in that picture?
I'll go say Hi over at Angry's.....I'd be angry too if I were her.....31 weeks pregnant with twins..in August...with two kiddo's already (even if they are sweetie-pies...they're still kids!!)
Yes, that is the REAL Moldy Lisa. Isn't it tiny?! And you wouldn't believe the number of tourists that I had to elbow out of my way to get this picture.
Hey thanks for mentioning my blog. I hope I can keep up. I love reading yours everyday. I like your new background and pictures too.
LOVE the new background! I know Angry, so I'm looking forward to keeping up with her too! --- Delaweird
Headed over now. Any friend of yours is bound to be a friend of mine.
I love your new decor!!
On my way to visit your friend.
Nice new look! Going to visit your friend.
-FringeGirl
Post a Comment