Hunting Season is Open! All the hats are out on display, ripe for the picking. No special license is required. You won't need safety orange or camoflauge. You won't need special feeders or "scent". You don't even need a gun.
You will need some of that green paper or a little square piece of plastic.
You will need to know where the hats display themselves, showing all their plummage, hoping to attract the right hunter.
You might need a friend who can give an honest opinion.
You will need an idea of the "look" you are going for, but bring an open mind, because each year a new breed of hats appear and something unusual might surprise you.
I am a seasoned hunter, with my favorite hunting grounds long ago identified. However, I have stumbled upon a new area, and ME OH MY, the hunting is good. I've already bagged and mounted two hats and have all intention of limiting out.
Hello, Violet. Violet rides horses. English style. She won't wear "no-stinkin'-feather" but likes this reed in her bow. She says it comes in handy.....I'm scared to ask for what, but I think she may use it as a riding crop. Her favorite horse is named Chance. When asked why she chose that name she replied, "Life is too short not to take chances." She thinks her black trim makes her a girl for all seasons. I might have to agree.
Hi, Hannah. Hannah is British and heir to the Burberry empire. She plays golf and tries to sip scotch whiskey with the boys, but can't stand the taste. Her favorite color is red. She's read Pride and Prejudice so many times the cover has worn off.Do your part to help control the population. The season closes on Good Friday. Happy Hunting!
3 comments:
Violet is quite lovely. The only hats I'm wearing right now are fleece and knit, but maybe I should I spend more time in the mall bolstering my hope of Spring.
-FringeGirl
Those are LOVELY! I can picture you in them both.
Unfortunately, I am up Nawth with Tricia. Our hats are quite a different story.
Post a Comment