Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love is in the Air

I bought a bag of mixed Hershey chocolates - rolos, kisses and bity reese cups. It wasn't a valentine's mix bag. It's an empty-candy-jar mixed bag. A bag filled with all-silver wrapped kisses - no red or pink or purple. As I was finishing the last of the kisses, I started noticing the kiss flags. (Be honest. When you need a piece of chocolate, do you read the fine print?)


I like you - The best place to start.

You love me - Sir, yes sir.

Kiss someone - Like who? It should say "Kiss me".

Ouch - Love hurts?

I guess Hershey had extra runs of flags that didn't make it into Valentine kisses. Or these were sayings that were rejected.

What do you want your Hershey kiss flag to say?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eat another.

-FringeGirl

Anonymous said...

"Tropical vacation booked"

Anonymous said...

Cool story you got here. It would be great to read a bit more about that theme. Thanks for sharing that info.

How many have Peeped here?