I never Twitter or tweet. I don't subscribe to tweets. I just don't get Twitter. As I've said in the past, I'm not an early adopter of new technology. I'm never at the begininng of the game. I'm a 3rd quarter kind of gal.
I am going to make the jump into Twitter today.
Why today? Because the Etrade Baby was on the Early Show on CBS and the baby will be Twittering during the SuperBowl.
So I jumped on over to ETrade to sign up for Twitter and found this COOL thing....make your own baby talk!
Action at 5 days old....doesn't he have a good vocabulary? I've worked on his grammar since then.
But the ETrade baby blooper reel is the greatest
http://www.google.com/bookmarks/url?url=http://www.etrade.com/tv&ei=-YRpS5rpDJOyNLGdxPsI&sig2=RBh3smPnugm0QVFZihdxNA&ct=b
Click on over if you need a laugh.
Go SAINTS!
2 comments:
Quite funny. Thanks for the laugh! Love the babies.
-FringeGirl
LOVE THIS! Action has been a Saints fan since birth. Let me know how twittering goes. I am at least a year or two behind you in technology. :)
Post a Comment