Please let me know what I can do for you. I can brig you diner any night. Just let me know what works for you. Get better soon we're cruising in a month :)
Oh my gosh, that sounds very painful! I'll be praying for him and for y'all!
BTW, I got my shirt in...I've already worn it twice since Sunday, lol!! My husband was sooo jealous. I wish you could have seen his mouth drop when I showed it to him. Thank you so much! I LOVE the shirt!
Oh my goodness! You really need a nurse and a doctor too. So sorry to hear about Big Daddy's neck fusion surgery. It sounds terrible, but I hope it helps him. I'll keep you guys in my prayers. Feel better! -FringeGirl
4 comments:
Please let me know what I can do for you. I can brig you diner any night. Just let me know what works for you. Get better soon we're cruising in a month :)
Oh my gosh, that sounds very painful! I'll be praying for him and for y'all!
BTW, I got my shirt in...I've already worn it twice since Sunday, lol!! My husband was sooo jealous. I wish you could have seen his mouth drop when I showed it to him. Thank you so much! I LOVE the shirt!
Oh my goodness! You really need a nurse and a doctor too. So sorry to hear about Big Daddy's neck fusion surgery. It sounds terrible, but I hope it helps him. I'll keep you guys in my prayers. Feel better!
-FringeGirl
oh my...bless your heart...all of your hearts.
Praying for you....
Post a Comment