Friday, May 21, 2010

There's booze in the blender and soon it will render...

....that frozen concoction that helps me hang on.....

Wastin' away again in Margaritaville. 

We saw Jimmy Buffett last night.  It was such a great show!  You have to love a man whose made his living playing a guitar barefooted while wearing a pair of swim trunks. 

Since we would be partaking of that concoction that helps us hang on, we got a limo.  We all agreed that this limo reminded us all of Cash Cab.  (Have you ever seen that show?)  It had a light up ceiling and floor.  Very Vegas. 

It was nice to drive without worrying about traffic. 


Or a DUI.


The concert was sold out.  It was at an outdoor ampitheather, so it was hot.  I was regretting wearing jeans. 

Beer and margaritas flowed.  Parrotheads and grass skirts were everywhere.  It was a great show.  We got home at midnight.  All of us were yawning on the drive home.  Man, we're gettin' old!

2 comments:

The Urban Cowboy said...

Oh wow...my first visit here, and I have to read about an AWESOME night! I'm envious.

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

That sounds like a fun date!

I'm with you though, can't stay up late like I used to. It's embarrassing. Nana needs to get herself 10 toes up!

How many have Peeped here?