Friday, May 7, 2010

Did you see my Boyfriend on Idol?

I am not an American Idol fan.  I DVR'd the episodes with my boyfriend Harry.  Did you see it?  Wasn't he witty?  Don't you love his sense of humor?  And he was sharp!  Sharp looking.  Sharp sounding.  Sharp.

Ryan Seacrest better watch his back.....Harry could host that show. 

He even told that Sinatra story about the party and the elevator.  He made one mistake though because he was really with me.  I don't know how Jill's name got attached to that story. 


With his accent, he could replace Simon too.  He's enough man to both jobs.  Look out Ryan and Simon.

2 comments:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I have always thought he was worthy. Loved him in Hope Floats.
\

Unknown said...

Saw it. It didn't hurt his appeal that he is absolutely hilarious. I officially love him more.

How many have Peeped here?