Thursday, July 8, 2010

Coming to you Live from Arizona

I heart Phoenix.  I heart Phoenix because my bestest friend Craftier lives here.  I heart that she lets me come to her house and sit by her pool and blog in weather that she swears is 90 degree heat at 6 am, but without humidity, feels like 75. 

This is our annual girls trip.  The theme of girls trip this year is Old School. Going back to doing things how we used to do them when we lived a stone's throw away from each other. Back when we took our two toddlers to the church nursery so we could attend our bible study group, The Holy Strollers.  Yesterday we cleaned our her pantry and gabbed while the peeps were playing in the back bedroom. Today we are going to the Hoodly Doodly Holler.....Craftier's craft house.  Yes, I said craft house.  I can't wait to see it.  We are planning on spending the next three days scrapbooking, talking, shopping and lunching.  Old School Style! 

3 comments:

The Swan's said...

Sounds like a great trip! Have a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Such fun! Enjoy it all.
-FringeGirl

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Have a WONDERFUL time! That sounds loverly! Nothing like old friends!

How many have Peeped here?