The requirements to try this were that you had to be at least 12 years old, at least 5 feet tall and weigh no more than 150 lbs. Skibbie and I were the only ones in our group eligible to try this experiment. I was wearing pumps, so that ruled me out. Skibbie was a little hesitant at first, but the college girl working the line convinced her by saying, "Do it. So few people meet the qualifications. You should do it because they can't. And girls never want to do it."
Okay. Throw down the gauntlet college girlie. Skibbie will never let a boy beat her at anything. She even used to have a shirt that said something like "I haven't met a boy that can beat me yet" that had a big soccer ball on it. So, with determination to show up every boy standing within the building, I give you this:
Skibbie Rocks!
[Just noticed that this is sideways......turn your head to the left please.....I can't figure out how to rotate it. Sorry!]
3 comments:
That kinda looks fun, although I hate being upside-down. The Star Wars exhibit sounds like something my son would love. Glad to hear you're finding ways to stay cool and enjoy the summer.
-FringeGirl
GO Skibbie!!!!!
That looks way fun! Right on Skibbie!
Post a Comment