Let me start by saying that the Hoodly Doodly Holler is one of the cutest little houses that I have ever seen. It is the perfect house for a girl. Cute small rooms. Perfect sized kitchen. Sweet bathroom. This is the house I was looking for when I first graduated from college. (Not that I could find a house on my measley budget of $250/mo...utitilies included please....but I'm just sayin' that this would have been on my list.)
First, the outside.
Picket fence. Vine covered walkway. What's not to love?
Walk into the little front door into the kitchen.
I know what you are thinking....stained concrete, fun colors, stainless steel appliances....what's not to love?
Little living room waiting for a groovy little love seat.
That brown wooden box opens up to a full size desk! Awesome!
[ Insert photo of cute oval eat-in kitchen nook. Oh wait. I suck as photojournalist and didn't take that photo. Must plan return trip to Holler soon to complete assignment.]
Boom-Chicka-pow-pow
Welcome to the Jungle Room.
Oh yeah baby.....Elvis inspired.
[Kick self. Took crappy photo of INCREDIBLE glass tiled bathroom.]
All the walls have glass tile that Craftier put up herself! Yeah, that's right.
The strong woman behind the strong woman.
Craftier's mother. I never knew her. She was a model. I think we would have gotten along.
[Didn't take picture of cute covered side patio either. The heat got me! Yes, must plan return trip soon. Very soon.]
1 comment:
Sounds like the perfect place for Girls Week!
You had better get back there quick to complete the photo op!
Post a Comment