Action came home with this "creation" the other day...The nugget of awsomness.
As you can see, the "e" is not always neccessary in his world. However, emphasis on "THE" is vital. While there may be other nuggets of awesomeness in the world, his nugget is the eminent, premiere nugget and don't you dare forget it.
Action put it on my desk and told me to keep it for a day when I need "a little bit of awesome".
Since we have a leak under the laundry room sink that I'm determined to fix myself, two unfinished projects upstairs and trips to the doctor for various annoying ailments, I've needed a little awesomeness over the last few days.
Who knew brown, crumpled paper in a yellow star box could be so comforting?
Only a fourth grader.
3 comments:
He is a big old hunk of honey! Or a nugget!
So cute! I think I need one of those.
That's great!
Post a Comment