Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The before and after

Big Daddy has been on a diet since October. He has been low-carbing, low-caloring (is that a word?), and running. Big Daddy gets very angry when he's on a diet because he's hungry all the time. It makes for a very edgey household. He finally bought some OxyElite Pro to help curb his appetite. It helped tremendously. Angry Daddy disappeared....along with 35 lbs.

Big Daddy at 225 lbs.

Big Daddy at 190.

Size 38.

Size 34.

He is dedicated to maintaining this weight.  I hope so because I have to buy all new khakis and get his suits altered.  Skinny Big Daddy.....new for 2011.

3 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

I seriously noticed the difference in him when you originally posted the 'after' pic from the cruise....but I was afraid to say anything cause I didn't want you to think I was checking out your husband!!

LOL

Nina

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

He looks WONDERFUL!
What is OxyElite Pro and where can I get some?!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Go Big Daddy!

How many have Peeped here?