Several jumped to mind...How can I pick a favorite? I can't. I have a favorite movie list. Here, in no particular order, are my favorite movies.
A total classic...great story....great costuming....great hats....great cast. What else do you need? Great jewelry, of course. "Breakfast at Tiffany's" has to be one of my top two.
Audrey Hepburn...icon! Sometimes I wish my name was something sing-songy like "Holly Golightly". I think the only movies written these days with those type of names are 'adult films'. Just look at George Peppard. Who would have ever guessed he'd be leading the A-Team one day?
Living in the South, watching, loving, and memorizing "Gone with the Wind" is mandatory. Oh Ashley!.... Oh Rhett! ...... Tomorrow is another day!
A recent favorite, "The Painted Veil", is filled with stunning scenery, lyrical music (if my life had a real soundtrack following me, this is what I would want it to sound like), and perfect acting. The story is classic and I just love Edward Norton.
No favorite movie list of mine will ever be complete without Pierce Brosnan...yumma, yumma. "The Thomas Crown Affair" is my favorite movie starring him. Plus, sometimes I want to be Renee Russo. She is totally hot in this movie. My favorite scene is when she confronts him at the bar, already having done her research, and she orders his drink for him. You go girl! Nail him to the wall!
I've seen it a couple of times in the past year. Apparently TBS has pulled it out of the vault. It is mostly family friendly (PG-13), starring Christina Applegate and Josh Charles. See anyone familiar down there?
Josh Charles now stars with Julianna Margulies and Chris Noth in one of my favorite TV shows, "The Good Wife".
He's no Harry, but I'd watch his movies.
So how about you? Can you pick just one movie as your favorite? Do know every line? Or do you have a list?











3 comments:
I love An Affair to Remember, While You Were Sleeping, and The Wizard of Oz. It's still one of my favorite movies. It's really a difficult question though, there are so many good movies. I love old movies!
-FringeGirl
Yeah, there are SO many!
For good quotable lines there are You've Got Mail, That Thing You Do!, Galexy Quest. I also liked Hope Floats and While You Were Sleeping.
A Walk in the Clouds is sweet, Sweet Home Alabama, Never Been Kissed, The Wedding Planner are good too. This could go on all day!
Yep. "Steel Magnolias" & "Gone WIth the Wind" are in my top 5 for sure.
Not understanding the babysitter one. Funny.
Post a Comment