Thursday, June 19, 2008

All Hail.....

It poured rain this afternoon - thunder, lightening, hail.....the works! The kids thought it was neat. Action was in the fort for a while, then I made him come inside when the lightening started.

All hail to Continental today as well. A wonderful baggage claim agent found a scrapbooking kit (no name on it or in it) and tracked it back to me, based on the the photos in it. She found our photo processor on the back and called them. They confirmed Big Daddy's name. She then saw Skibbie's soccer uniform and traced it to find the club. They confirmed that we moved and she then used that info to look us up in the white pages. The agent called me to confirm the kit was ours. Skibbie and I didn't think we'd lost anything, but when I described some photos that could be in there, she confirmed that the kit must be ours. I received the kit today, and behold, it is not ours. It's Yogi's! They found it in her home airport. I called Craftier today to let her know. She said she reported it missing at their connecting airport, and had tried to follow-up when she got home. But, this agent saved it from being thrown into the lost-and-found pit, where it would eventually be thrown out.

So, I must end my post here so I can send an email to her supervisor, full of hail and praise.

No comments:

How many have Peeped here?