We saw King Fu Panda today. Hiii-Yah! The Panda was great, I could have used a little less kung fu. The kids thought it was awesome! We saw it with Boo and the two B's. I thought I would have to go Kung Fu on the movie theater - there was a big fat line down the middle of the screen. It took them 5+ mins to resolve it. At today's movies prices, I think they owe me $1.50 per ticket. Anyway, the fundamental lesson was a good one and personally, I thought it gave a little parenting advice (see, I was paying attention, in spite of the line).
Parental Warning - your children will be Kung Fu chopping and kicking each other and pretending to be Monkey, Crane or one of the other Fabulous Five after seeing this movie. We've only had one busted lip so far, but the night is young.
I am using the laptop in the kitchen today, so the photo/video archive isn't very deep. This picture is fairly recent, meaning no one has a significantly different haircut or lost/gained weight.
These are the usual, and unusual, suspects playing Texas Hold 'Em back on Easter 2007. Gambling? on Easter? Hey, we're Anglicans.
Stay tuned for some more great video. I may be back in the office tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment