Here's the thing about laundry - it never goes away. It's just a vicious cycle.....dirty - wet - dry - wrinkled - folded - worn - dirty again. Vicious!!! But I've discovered another thing about laundry - at any point in the dry state (in the dryer, in the basket, folded on the couch awaiting transport to the ironing board or designated drawer, or languishing stained and stinky on the floor by the washing machine) - it keeps. Now to truly be liberated, one has to have one more important personal revelation....to not care that the clothes are calling.
NOTE - all this assumes that one has enough inventory of clean clothes at some point in the process as not to be walking around nekkid (or going commando).
So, I am choosing to blog instead of fold the laundry. I do have an empty washer. Nothing to mildew, so I blog. Enough clean towels, so I blog. A week's worth of clean underwear, so I blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment