Fifth Grade Graduation was this morning.
For Skibbie, the ready list went like this:
New Dress?
Check.
New shoes?
Check.
Rolled hair in foam curlers last night?
Check.
For Me,
New Dress?
Check.
Shoes?
Check.
Camera?
Check.
Guess what I didn't put on the ready list?
Tissues. Of all things.
Guess what else I didn't think about?
Charging the battery in the camera.
Ummm, yeah. Mom blows it again.
When I get the battery charged, I will load the 4 pictures and 1 video I managed to get before my camera died. I just hope no one has a picture of me wiping my tears with the rolled up toilet paper from the girls bathroom.
3 comments:
What a special event! Congrats to Skibbie.
I didn't realize there was such a thing as a fifth grade graduation...they apparently don't do that here.
Sorry about your camera batteries. I'm sure the 4 picts you managed to take are wonderful.
-FringeGirl
Thanks for the reminder!
Our "baby" boy graduates from high school on Sunday, and I will remember some tissues!
Yay! Happy 5th grade graduation!It's so satisfying to see our kiddos accomplishments, isn't it. Let the tears roll.
I can so sympathize with the camera. I did that recently on a trip out west. I think I got 2 pictures the whole time I was there.
Post a Comment