Monday, June 15, 2009

Packin' my bags

I'm finishing laundry and getting ready to go on my big birthday trip to Paris. (The trip is big, not the number of my birthday.)

Dropped the peeps off with Grandma and Turtle yesterday. Skibbie is teaching Grandma how to text. Grandma will teach her how to pick peas.

Got my neck pillow, my contact lens solution (4ozs or less, of course) and my extra-strength benadryl (because airplane sleep is only good when it's drug-induced) for my carry-on bag. I managed to book a non-stop flight, which is good, because, really, who likes changing planes? But, I've never flown on a trans-atlantic flight that didn't require a stop in NYC. The moral of this story is that it's gonna be a l.o.n.g. flight.

How much you wanna bet I get a middle seat?
______

In other news, Mrs. Cutillowitz had her baby! 7 lbs 6 ozs of pure lovin!

The tiny Cutillowitz was born on June 2. She is super, super cute, and both mommy and baby are doing well. I would love to post pictures, but I don't have permission yet (not that I've had time to ask, and not that a new mommy has time to worry about her little one's photos being posted anywhere. I know Mrs. Cutillowitz is just happy to get one hour to the grocery store, or sleep, or take a shower).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pictures, pictures, pictures.

I know you will have a wonderful birthday trip! Happy flying.

How many have Peeped here?