Sunday, June 21, 2009

We stop only to sleep...and only then for a few hours


See those tiny people? That's me and Big Daddy on our MARATHON trip to Paris. I have tons of pictures to upload, but Big Daddy only alloted 10 minutes in the schedule of fun for me to blog (and that's only because we are out of metro tickets at the moment).
Back to regular blogging on Tuesday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Incredible pic. Have fun and see you on Tuesday. Can't wait to see more pics.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. Can't wait to hear all your stories!
-FringeGirl

Nina in Portugal said...

Look at those gray skies...typical Paris weather. the owners of our house here in Portugal that we rent from, live in Paris. They said the weather is always like it looks in your picture....well, despite the gray skies...I hope you're having a blast! Sounds like you're too busy to notice the sky anyway!

Enjoy!

I'm leaving for Madrid in the morning for 3 days!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous shot!! I was waiting and waiting for a blog entry. I can't wait to hear about the whole trip!!
Denise C.

How many have Peeped here?