Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dancing with a Special Star

Action entered the Arts in Education competition that is sponsored by the National PTA. He won in his grade level and category at his school. The entries are judged on interpretation of the theme, technical merit and something else I can't remember. The theme this year is "Together We Can..."

He danced with my special needs sister. They cha-cha'd together. He titled his entry, "Dancing with a Special Star".


He won a trophy. I had one just like it made for her. I can pick it up tomorrow.

His entry now moves on to the next level, which I think is district.

If you think I am beaming with pride, you should have heard the sound of my mother's voice when I told her.

4 comments:

The Swan's said...

Awesome!! So cool.

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

How absolutely dear is that!!!
Congratulations to The Superstars!

Nina in Portugal said...

How precious..he (they) deserved to win!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

That's Wonderful! So happy for them both.

Merry Christmas!
-FringeGirl

How many have Peeped here?