Friday, December 3, 2010

There's no Business like Show Business

Action and his partner were invited to perform a showcase dance on a local ballroom competition television show, "Dancing because I-wish-I-was-a-Star". (Just kidding...that's not the real name of the show!)

It was Action's first time with real tv cameras. He was intrigued by the behind-the-scenes workings of television production.

He was a little worried about the makeup and all the people. He quickly discovered there was chocolate mousse in fancy dessert cups. And he could eat as many as he wanted. I think Big Daddy made him stop at five.


Action and his partner danced a jive that had lots of tricks in the beginning. I don't have video. We assumed that the producers of the show wouldn't like us video taping and publishing a preview of the show.


The hostess of the show interviewed the kids after they danced. Big Daddy said Action did well in the interview. Lord only knows what he said. I guess I will find out when it airs at 1:30 am on Dec 24th.


Yes, I will be setting the DVR.

3 comments:

The Swan's said...

My DVR is set too! Can't wait to see him.

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

Welcome BACK!

How cute are those two kids!!!!

Unknown said...

Ooooh! Awesome! Wish I could see it.

How many have Peeped here?