Friday, March 12, 2010

An eye for an eye

Big Daddy's car was broken into last night as he sat in a pretty nice restaurant having a business dinner.  The thief used a screwdriver to break the tempered, tinted glass behind the drivers seat.  His spoils?  An uber-nice Coach briefcase and a laptop.

I pray nothing in the briefcase had our personal information on it. 

I can't stand thievery.  A person works hard, giving up time with their family, and scrimps and saves..... for what?  Some undeserving wretch to take it away? 

I know ".....store up for yourself not riches on earth where rust corrodes and thieves break in and steal, but store up for yourself riches in heaven....."

I know God will handle this person in the right way.  His way.  A way that is much more punishing than I could come up with......but the ancient practice of cutting off the hands of a thief would suit me.  Just sayin'.

1 comment:

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

If only those same people would use those skills and perseverance to be employed GAINFULLY!

Their sense of entitlement is staggering to me.

How many have Peeped here?