Monday, March 8, 2010

She actually won!

I L.O.V.E.D. The Blind Side. I am so excited that Sandra Bullock won for Best Actress. Was she the best actress? I don't know. I didn't see the other performances of the actresses in this category.  Do I think she is a decent person who works hard...at least as far as I know?...yes.


Way to go SAN-dra. I loved you on the Barbara Walters Special. I love that you are down to earth. I think you rock for waiting until you were sure about "the one" before you got married. I love how you don't seem to know how gorgeous you are.  I love that you tried to honor your mother's wish not to cry when you accepted your Oscar.  I thought your hair, dress and make-up looked great. 

Keep up the good work girl!  That little gold guy won't be your last.  Your mama would be proud. 

See more of her thank-you's here.

3 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

She is nothing less than charming. Love her!

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I was happy she won as well! She just seems so normal!

Anonymous said...

I love her hair and usually her movies too. Sadly I didn't catch the Oscars.

-FringeGirl

How many have Peeped here?