....though I did think about staying in Cozumel......conveniently miss the ship, ya know? In truth, I've spent the last week recovering from my vacation. We ate too much, drank too much and didn't sleep enough. And played a few cards. Hearts to be exact. I am a big ole loser at hearts.
Notice that at the end of day one, Big Daddy still hadn't grasped the concept of vacation....see the cell phone still strapped to his hip? We were in the Gulf of Mexico, he didn't even have service, but still couldn't part with it. If promise you he would forget his name without that thing.
Angry and I were footloose and fancy free (alright, kid-free) so we glammed up for dinner and the shows every night. We were the girls who had hot dates every night. Hot dates and great shoes.
Hot dates with these two studs. The two guys in ties. (who look like they are running for Senate)
We spent a great day on Cozumel. We rented a Jeep and drove around the island. We spent a little while on the beach. The water was so blue and green.
The weather was perfect. A perfect day with great friends. A great vacation with old friends who are just like family.
4 comments:
We're still recovering too! Love to meet you on the Lido deck. Thanks for a great trip.
Your photos are beautiful! It looks like you had a blast. Must stink to be back. I'd try to stay too. ;-)
-FringeGirl
Ahhh, that looks delicious!
I would love to go on a vacation like that with friends. What a treat!
Beautiful!!
Wish I were with you!
Glad you had a nice time.
Post a Comment