Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The weekend in pics

We have had a very busy few days so I have to give you a recap.

Saturday, we had our annual crawfish boil. We boiled 3 sacks of jumbos and really could have done 4 sacks. This party gets larger and larger every year and I love it.

The guys did this:

While the ladies did this:


And watched this:


Because you know the guys weren't watching.  And someone, I won't mention names, was lucky enough to hold this:


And remember when her little peep was that small.  Those days are long gone and now her peep looks like this (babysitting all the other little peeps):
At the end of the day we were left with this:


Sunday, after our potluck lunch at church, Skibbie and I attended the National Charity League Mother Daughter Tea.  We had a great time getting to know the other girls and moms (yes, I wore a hat but I don't have one photo of Skibbie and I together.  Now isn't that a shame?!)
 

On Monday, Skibbie came down with a terrible stomach bug.  We ended up at the doctor because she threw up with such frequency and velocity that she started throwing up bits of the entrance to her esophagus (ewww!  I know!  Freaked me out!)  But there is a silver lining.....when we got her prescription filled at SuperTarget, we tracked down the Lilly Pulitzer Animal Crackers.


Skibbie was just fine by Monday afternoon, ate a full dinner and had some animal crackers.  A little Lilly Love always makes me feel better too.

2 comments:

The Swan's said...

The party looked so fun! So sorry we missed it this year. So glad Sarah is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great weekend, except for the sickness. Glad she's feeling better!

-FringeGirl

How many have Peeped here?