Thursday, July 9, 2009

Feeling Political Today

Are you ready for your healthcare to be managed by the government?

I'm afraid, people. Very afraid.

Uncle Sam has done such a good job with Medicare, Social Security and all of our taxes already.



I guess Obama wants to make sure he will have good healthcare when he finally gets sick from smoking all these years.

As for me? I'm taking my vitamins and exercising. I don't want Dr. Uncle Sam (who was conferred the honorary doctorate) touching me or my peeps.

The cartoon is by a wonderful political cartoonist named Michael Rameriz. Click here for his new book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Government managed healthcare bothers me too. I hate the idea!

-FringeGirl

Mandi Shandi said...

This is so funny, and sadly true! Very scary. Very scary indeed.

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I don't want ANYTHING messing with our healthcare!!!! Nothing would put us in the poor house faster! Or we would just have poor healthcare!

How many have Peeped here?