Saturday, July 25, 2009

Guess what I got? (in an annoying sing-songy voice)

...a new scanner!

Now I can join the ranks of folks who post their wedding pictures.

All I can say is...BE AFRAID........

...BE VERY AFRAID......

Just when my bridesmaids thought they would never have to see the dress they all vowed to burn.......

[que the Psycho music]

It's BaaAAaaackkk!


That's Delaweird up there holding my bouquet, using all means available to her to hide the horrible dress.

Authors note: I was supposed to post pictures of Action's bathroom but I have an ornery accessory that I am trying to wrangle before I post the "After" pics.

Guess what year this was! (Delaweird, you can't answer.)

5 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Lovely! :)

1993?

Anonymous said...

Oh, the plum dress has been resurrected! ARGHH!!!! (BLAST YOU dang internet!) My bangs are about as "poofy" as your dress sleeves...LOL!!! (don't you dare start scanning pics of me - you do NOT have my permission! - well, okay only the good ones though) --Delaweird

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

That is a mighty big bow on your bottom!

Unknown said...

Ah, like myself, you were a fan of the bow-butt. Can't wait to see more.

Mandi Shandi said...

Look at the puffy sleeves and big bow! You were the belle of the ball that day!

How many have Peeped here?