I'm addicted to DVR. I rarely watch "live" tv anymore. I find my favorite shows, set them up to record, and enjoy "Big Bang Theory" or "Lie to Me" whenever I have time.
The best thing about DVR is the ability to fast forward through all the commercials. The ad agencies are having to get really creative to capture my attention these days. Big Voices from the car companies and weak Mr. Clean commercials just don't cut it for me anymore.
I have a couple of favorite "series" of commercials.....the Mac vs. PC guys and the E-trade baby.
This is by far my favorite commercial from E-trade so far.
I'm not sure if I love it for the "shank-a-potomus" line or because the baby reminds me of Angry's son with his daddy's personality (It's like watching the baby speak, but hearing Dad's voice). Makes me laugh EVERY. TIME.
5 comments:
I loved that commercial to death the first time I saw it. All those commercials with that baby are hilarious but I have to agree that the golf one is the best!! The shank-a-potomus line seals it totally. I wonder how long it takes to shoot one of those because the baby's movements work so well with the dialog.
Denise
Laughing out loud!!! Can't wait to show David.
Angie
That's a great commercial! Very creative line, those E-Trade ones.
"The Big Bang Theory" is huge at our house at the moment!
I have never seen this commercial! It's funny!
Love it! - about fell off the sofa the first time I saw it!--Delaweird
Post a Comment