A hot tub?
Really???
Because we don't have a hot tub already?
Or because it's not 112 degrees outside?
This is the contraption Skibbie came up with.
Notice first the blue bucket on the right, filled with hose water and covered in tin foil (used without permission, I might add). The foil is supposed to help warm the water - they try to think of everything. Then notice the #3 washtub that is the "hot tub".
I'm not sure if this set up is Skibbie's experiment in which Action is the guinea pig, or if Action, in his Hollywood shades, is using Skibbie as the pool girl who is required to keep him from getting sunburned.
You can see that she has gone to great lengths to keep him comfortable.....no sharp metal edges touching his skin. Doesn't that subskate headrest look comfy?
Next she constructed a "cabana" from the boogie boards and a beach towel.
I was going to intervene if she had started bringing him drinks and fanning him.
But the more likely scenario is that you will see this "portable personal poolside hot tub cabana" in your local Target a few years from now. This is just Skibbie's prototype. But she's thrifty, so the tin foil won't be included.
5 comments:
She's so innovative....bring that setup with you when you head North. We don't have a pool nor a hot tub, so the portable one will come in handy. LOL!! --Delaweird
Pure genius!
I love it when kids entertain themselves like this!
Kudos for creativity!
How clever! and kept them occupied I am sure!
I am wondering why they are not in that gorgeous pool behind them? It looks so inviting.
Fun! I may have to give that set-up a try. It's the only hot tub I'll see this summer.
-FringeGirl
Post a Comment