Posting this morning because I have a busy day ahead. Sally will be here today, and we are laying 3 pallets of sod if the grass man gets here early enough. It is Sally's birthday and we are scheduled to have an ice cream social and lawn party tomorrow. Potentially there will be no lawn, so we may have to change to a pool deck party. Anyway, I still haven't mopped the kitchen floor and I'm heading to the airport in about 30 mins.
I have to address a few questions I've had from folks:
Why can't I leave comments? Because I didn't have the settings done correctly. Click the comments link below this post and it will let you.
Why don't you have a photo of your real house in the header? Two reasons really. First, I couldn't get the photo of our house to the right size. Second, can't you let a girl dream? I love our house, but you all have that one house in your minds eye that you would love to call home (I have two actually, this one and a one-story version). Unfortunately, I don't think I'll find this house in my price range on 2+ acres with towering oaks dripping with moss lining a long pavered driveway that will take me to Target or a fabulous mall within a 5 - 10 minute drive. Plus, don't you love how the colors work with the overall scheme of my blog?
The mop bucket calls! p.s. Here's the photo of our real house with the circular driveway I've always wanted (on a tree lined street).
1 comment:
Love the BLOG, Love the pictures! Especially the one in your header - I actually thought y'all just moved again! LOL! I was already planning my Christmas visit in that great big ole house! ---Robyn
Post a Comment