Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday, Monday

Well, it's Monday - a day consumed with chores and shopping. Tomorrow - the dreaded dentist! I have a little bit of a dentist phobia, mostly from a childhood riddled with tooth extractions. I have bad teeth. No two ways about it. I brush. I didn't floss, until they came out with those little bits of floss on a stick. So far, I've had 2 crowns, 3 root canals and 2 wisdom teeth pulled. I am now going through the fixing of dental work that is failing. I have an old cavity that has split my tooth, so that will add another crown. And anyway, what's two lower wisdom teeth without the two on the top, so let's just pull 'em!

My dentist loves me, of course. I'm not sure if he's getting a new boat or going on a fabulous vacation after he finishes with my work. We've scheduled the appointments over the next few months. That will give him plenty of time to look through catalogs, update his passport, etc. I wonder if I should add a gift card?

No comments:

How many have Peeped here?