We came home and took a nap! Then up at 9 am to get ready for the Ice Cream Social. Nanan had a blast with everyone - we ate homemade ice cream, sandwiches, and a lovely fruit salad that Patsy brought. We played old fashioned party games (pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey, clothespin in the bottle, and apple drop). We ended up with lots of kids from the 'hood in the pool and Nanan in the middle - of course!
(Aunt Dot, Nanan and Patsy)
The ice cream cone cakes were eaten before I got a photo (unless Sarah got it on her camera).
I will try to figure out how to post albums so I can more photos on here. I'm out of time for this blog - back to the schedule!
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday to Sally! I was down river at the camp and the phone wouldn't work, so I couldn't call. Looks like you guys really enjoyed the day! I love the blog and will return to check up on you all. See you soon, I hope. Love, Ms Lynn
Post a Comment