We have been on a soccer field from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm for 2 days straight. Even though we "scum-screened" up, as Action would say, we are all still fried crispy. At least Action and I are beet red - Big Daddy and Skibbie are golden brown and on their way to a savage tan.
Skibbie's team came in 3rd place after playing 2 unbeatable U11 teams. She plays U10. Very hard to beat a girl who's so much older, longer-strided, and so-tall-my-elbow-is-at-your-eye-level (don't follow too closely). I could go on, but then I'd just sound like a sore loser soccer mom who's making excuses for her kid's team losing the game. I'll just put aloe on my sunburn, and tape on my mouth (as Skibbie suggests I do each weekend on the sideline).
1 comment:
I'm getting into the blogging... can't wait until tomorrow to see what will be next.
Maybe we should just have a family blog - so that we can all post at random :) or would that just be face book?
Post a Comment